Hypnobirthing Brisbane + Postnatal Specialist
I work with women who are worried about birth – they have seen birth as it is portrayed in the movies, they have heard terrible birth stories.
And they don’t want that to be their journey.
They want a birth where they feel empowered and in control of their experience.
But they don’t know how to manage that.
I help women have a birth experience where:
- they are calm
- they feel in control
- their partner is actively involved and their role is respected
- they understand the physiology of labour and you work with your body
- they understand various medical practices and avoid unnecessary interventions
- they make the best choices for you and your individual circumstances
- they are prepared no matter how your birth unfolds
I help women OWN their birth rather than feel OVERWHELMED by it.
My name is Caitlin Dyer. I am a registered nurse, a certified Hypnobirthing Australia practitioner, and a qualified postpartum doula. Since 2012 I have been supporting women who are seeking a positive, empowered birth and a smooth transition to motherhood.
I work with women who believe investing in birth and motherhood is worthwhile. They want to be educated so they know they will make decisions that will result in a positive experience – they want to own their experience, not just go with the flow.
Birth and motherhood feel big…and this naturally makes mamas-to-be feel overwhelmed. The accounts we hear usually don’t put us at ease. You might have been told “don’t bother with a birth plan” or “just get the epidural” or “make sure you sleep a lot now because you won’t be sleeping once the baby arrives.” It feels impossible to look forward to giving birth and to motherhood…let alone to actually have a positive experience!
It’s time to believe in birth! Together we will release apprehensions, create a plan that will make you feel confident you can cope with any birth scenario, and fully prepare you to have the positive experience that you want and that you deserve!
After working with me you will
- feel prepared and in control
- be educated about your choices and empowered to make the best decisions for you
- describe yourself as feeling positive and looking forward to giving birth and becoming a mother
If this is helping you feel more at ease about the prospect of giving birth and becoming a mother, visit my Who I Work With page to find out more.
If you would like to chat about how I can support you, please call me on 0432 829 368 or fill out the contact form below.