When we are pregnant, we tend to focus only on birth. And while having a positive birth is important, that is just the beginning!
The first few weeks are full of steep and often stressful learning curves.
A little preparation can go a long way!
Want to know what to really expect and to gain knowledge and tools to support your transition to parenthood?
Join me for The Positive Postpartum Program!
I work with women who are worried about becoming mothers – they are aware that it is a huge adjustment and want to be as prepared for possible.
They want a postparturm where they feel connected, calm, and confident.
But they don’t know how to manage that.
You might be feeling like this?
– You have prepared for birth and would like to do the same for postpartum but motherhood feels really big and you aren’t sure where to begin.
– You have a sense that you don’t know what you don’t know…and you want as much information as you can get before your baby arrives as you can get.
– There is so much information out there…it’s overwhelming and none of it seems particularly practical or authentic.
– You want to enjoy your postpartum. You daydream about feeling totally connected to your baby, your partner, and your self. But life with a newborn sounds so hard. Is blissful bonding possible or should you heed the “you had better sleep now because you won’t be sleeping once the baby arrives” advice?
– You have an awareness that becoming a mother is a huge experience and you want to make sure you get it right.
Postpartum is wild…even though you have been thinking about your baby for months and might have been labouring for days, it seems like all of a sudden they are there and you are meant to know what to do. But do you?
Let’s get started and make sure that you are feeling confident and ready for all that is to come.
Make sure motherhood is all you hoped it would be.
The Positive Postpartum Program helps uncertain pregnant women become savvy and settled mothers.
Here is what you are going to learn.
– Why is postpartum important?
Traditional postpartum care, a transition to motherhood, a beginning of ever after.
– The physiology of postpartum.
What is happening with your hormones, how your body is healing, a recovery timelime.
– Will you ever sleep again?
Short answer, yes. And I will give you some simple strategies to help you rest.
Both for you and for your baby – breastfeeding basics and postpartum power foods.
– Your village.
How to create your support crew, how to ask for help, how to establish boundaries.
– Your Partner
Communication, their hormones, bonding as a family and bonding as a couple, practical tools to ensure you are working as a team.
– Connection to self.
The becoming a mother identity shift.
– Baby stuff and raising children in today’s world.
What do they really need.
Here’s what you get.
– Five online training sessions by myself – a postpartum doula and someone who has been there, done that twice!
These are short and sweet and each one is no longer than half an hour. You can either watch the prerecorded videos or listen to the audio only, following along with the included slides.
– Monthly mothers groups where you can ask questions about the course, chat about anything that is on your mind, connect with other mothers.
– A supportive Facebook community of others who are on the same journey as you, where you can get on the spot help and encouragement from your fellow mamas-to-be as well as from me.
– Bonus sessions with other postpartum professionals.
– Your Positive Postpartum Workbook (a $37.00 value), checklists, recipes, meditations, yoga sessions are all included.
– And you get lifetime access…because postpartum never ends!
And just in case you are wondering who I am and how I can help you prepare for a positive postpartum, I’m Caitlin. I help women feel prepared for postpartum rather than feel overwhelmed by all that is to come!
I am a registered nurse, a certified Hypnobirthing Australia practitioner, a qualified postpartum doula, and a mother of two. Since 2012 I have been supporting women who are seeking a positive, empowered birth and a smooth transition to motherhood.
I know it feels impossible to look forward to motherhood…let alone to actually have a positive experience. Which is why I created The Positive Postpartum Program!
I would love to welcome you to this program and to guide you on your journey from pregnant and feeling overwhelmed to having your baby in your arms and feeling savvy and settled!
Feel good about motherhood with The Positive Postpartum Program!
The course is $97.00 and you can buy it here.