When we are pregnant, we tend to focus only on birth. And while having a positive birth is important, that is just the beginning!
The first few weeks are full of steep and often stressful learning curves.
A little preparation can go a long way!
Want to know what to really expect and to gain knowledge and tools to support your transition to parenthood?
The Positive Postpartum Program is for you if you want to ensure that motherhood is all you hoped it would be.
The useful information you gain through The Positive Postpartum Program enables you to feel prepared for life with your baby.
- You will feel confident that you understand your baby and you are providing them with everything they need.
- You will feel like yourself so you can navigate motherhood like you have other evolutions in your life.
- You will trust yourself and know that you are a good mother to your baby.
- You will feel fulfilled by motherhood.
- You will be connected to other mothers near and far who view motherhood the same way you do.
The Positive Postpartum Program is a modern, practical course that ensures you are feeling confident and ready for all that is to come.
The course covers:
– Why is postpartum important?
Traditional postpartum care, a transition to motherhood, the beginning of ever after.
– The physiology of postpartum.
What is happening with your hormones, how your body is healing, a recovery timeline.
– Will you ever sleep again?
Short answer, yes. And I will give you some simple strategies to help you rest.
Both for you and for your baby – breastfeeding basics and postpartum power foods.
– Your village.
How to create your support crew, how to ask for help, how to establish and maintain boundaries.
– Your Partner
Communication, their hormones, bonding as a family and bonding as a couple, practical tools to ensure you are working as a team.
– Connection to self.
The becoming a mother identity shift and how to ensure you still feel like yourself.
– Baby stuff and raising children in today’s world.
What do they really need.
The aim of The Positive Postpartum Program is to get you looking forward to motherhood!
And just in case you are wondering who I am and how I can help you prepare for life with your baby, I’m Caitlin. I help women feel prepared for postpartum rather than feel overwhelmed by all that is to come!
I am a registered nurse, a certified Hypnobirthing Australia practitioner, a qualified postpartum doula, and a mother of two. Since 2012 I have been supporting women who are seeking a positive, empowered birth and a smooth transition to motherhood.
Prior to having children, I worked in finance in New York. I experienced a tumultuous transition from the corporate work to the motherhood world and I know how challenging raising children without family can be.
I’ve put all of the personal lessons I’ve learned as well as everything I have learned from working as a childbirth and postnatal professional into this course.
I know most of the messaging from society about this time in your life is negative – I used to hate the “You’d better sleep now because you won’t sleep at all once your baby arrives” warnings. It makes it feel nearly impossible to look forward to motherhood…let alone to actually have a positive experience. Which is why I created The Positive Postpartum Program!
Here’s what you get.
– Five online training sessions by me – a postpartum doula and someone who has been there, done that twice!
These are short and sweet and each one is no longer than half an hour. You can either watch the pre-recorded videos or listen to the audio only, following along with the included slides.
– Monthly live group sessions where you can ask questions about the course, chat about anything that is on your mind, connect with other mothers.
– A supportive Facebook community of others who are on the same journey as you, where you can get on the spot help and encouragement from your fellow mamas-to-be as well as from me.
– Bonus sessions with other postpartum professionals.
– Your Positive Postpartum Workbook (a $37.00 value), checklists, recipes, meditations, yoga sequences are all included.
– And you get lifetime access…because postpartum never ends!
I often get asked when to take The Positive Postpartum Program and the answer is really whenever you are ready and can fit it in! Usually, I say between 30 weeks and 40 weeks is ideal as that gives you plenty of time to put plans into place. But you can absolutely still join if your babe is already in your arms.
Feel good about motherhood with The Positive Postpartum Program!
The course is $97.00 and you can buy it here.